Tuesday 27 August 2013

Too Cute Tuesdays

Our bed is probably my favourite place to be. It has so many uses. It is a cinema, a restaurant (don't lie...I know you've eaten at least one meal in bed!), a sofa... the list is endless. Falling into bed after a long day at work is bliss with a capital B.

I remember when I was little my bed was full of novelty shaped pillows from love hearts to stars to pretty prints...and I loved it! I'm on a mission to create something similar for our bed now. The only difference being this time it has to be a teeeeeny bit more couple-friendly... I don't think my boy would reaaaally appreciate a mattress strewn with pink, love heart shaped pillows, do you?

I've been scouring the internet (yay, Pinterest!) for lots of DIY fun pillows that I can recreate! Here are a few of my favourites so far...

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

What do you guys think of these pillow/cushion ideas?

Have you ever tried to make your own textiles?

Annie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment